Re: [FWDLK] Old Dogs/Olde Trix.....

eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:
...speaking of which; several chapters ago, there was a brief thread, on
seat belt installation, & I mentioned that I had merely installed my
car's belts by drilling thru the floor pan, & reinforcing  the hole,  by
installing oversize washers  on either side of the pan.

Well, imagine my surprise, upon seeing this after-market/OEM (?) seat
belt kit.......

Neil Vedder

I can vouch for that hardware, and it was a 4 year search for me to find 'new' matching hardware to use with the new belts I bought for my resto.
this allows one to semi-perminately adjust the belt length at the floor.

I located a few pieces ( very rusty ) from a early 60's valient and from a junked 64 Chrysler. I believe these were dealer installed but Mopar parts.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy