Re: [FWDLK] What plays on old AM radios

My son gave us one for our "Traveling Van" since I told him we like to listen to NPR and it often fades out as we motivate across the hills and dales. He paid for the subscription service also by adding it to his for $6.95 a month, prepaid for a year. I think you can add as many as you want, so get a group together and share the annual cost. I bought another kit and have it installed in our daily use van and swap the unit from one to the other,

Ray