[FWDLK] Heater Delete

As some of you know I have two 57 Dodges D-500. One fancy optioned CRL
4-door for cruising with the family, and a bold RL 2-door with hardly
any option at all. No power robbing PS or PB.

I thought it might be a nice idea to further strip it, and decided to
drop the heater. Since I only drive it when I'm able to drop all the
windows, I don't need it. Plus it makes it look more bold, more a racer.

So...., does anyone of you have a heater delete plate laying around?
It's the one that mounts on the fire wall, where the heater and blower
will be deleted.

Jim Hoekendijk
The Netherlands
2x '57 Dodge D-500