From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 6:00 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] What color should firewall, inner fenders, and radiator
support be?

Hmm, I wonder if the paint under the hood depends on marque or assembly
plant.

All agree that the firewall should be body color (not surprising).

As for inner fenders and radiator support, so far I have 3 votes for black,
and 3 votes for body color.

Two of the 3 votes for body color are based on CHRYSLER observations:
one '57 and one '59.

Two of the 3 votes for black are based on '57 Dodge/Plymouth observation.

Any other Dodge or Plymouth people out there want to chime in ?

Lou