Re: [FWDLK] Firewall, Inner Fender colors

Re: [FWDLK] Firewall, Inner Fender colors

Seems to me the '58 Dodge uses black inner fenders and radiator support,
body color firewall.

The '58 Dodge Coronet convertible was white over red and the firewall was
red.  Jim who has it now would have to confirm but I think the radiator
support and inner fenders are black.  (or I could dig out my photos).

The '58 Dodge 2dr wagon I was looking at the other day was black and white
(white the main body color) and it seems to me the firewall is white.  This
car I'm certain the radiator support and inner fenders are black.

My '58 Imperial, I think the radiator support is body color.  I know for a
fact that it was body color on the '58 Chrysler Saratoga I bought a while
back for the rear window and sold to a gentleman from Michigan.  That car is
tan or yellow with white top, Imperial is a similar color.

The '57 Plymouth I had was gold with white top and insets; firewall was
gold; inner fenders and radiator support probably black - most of the paint
was gone on them.

By '60, the Chrysler I have is all red underhood, except possibly the inner
fenders - I'd have to go up and look at it again.

Bill K.