[FWDLK] Hershey Fall - shopping list...

Hi All,

I thought I'd give it another try..., since I can't be there myself:
If anybody's going to Hershey, and happens to stumble over the stubbie
type of air cleaners for 1957 2x4 DeSoto and Dodge (see the attached
picture, thanks Ed!), go ahead and buy them for me. I'll pay for any
expenses plus a profit. They're not to be shipped outside the US, but to
one of my FWDLK buddies, whom I'll meet within a few weeks, when doing
another road trip and aiming for Fall Fling. Might be you too...

Jim Hoekendijk
The Netherlands
'57 Dodge Lancer D-500 x2