[FWDLK] plastic headliner retainer strips now being done.........

[FWDLK] plastic headliner retainer strips now being done.........

To all

 I have a company who is the process of making the plastic headliner retainer strips for me at this time. They will be shiny chrome like as the originals were. Im doing 100 sets.  If any of you want them, there going to be 80.00 per strip. Get a hold of me if you want to be on the list. So far 26 sets have already been sold.  It was a spendy process but I  had to have them on my own restorations.  If there is a demand for them and I run out, I can have anther 100 sets made up, but I have to have a minimum run 1200 feet for the Mylar chrome process which is 100 sets.  Anyway, email me at mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  for your order.