[FWDLK] Chrysler 300C/D grille restoration

[FWDLK] Chrysler 300C/D grille restoration

Hi all,

I’m having a major problem getting my “egg crate”  300C grille properly restored, it was “done” once but came back looking worse than when I sent it away. It has some very light pitting and the re-anodizing has not taken in the corners where the horizontal and parallel bars meet, ie it was not taken apart before anodizing.  I sent it back to be redone, but the anodizer/restorer has no idea where to start or how to get it apart (or back together)  without damage. I’m guessing it needs to be pulled apart, the pits polished out and then each piece anodized and then re-assembled? Getting it back together when it’s already anodized may be impossible without scratching it? Please any help, hints, or process on how to do this properly would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Owen