Van: Mark H [mailto:pizoboom@xxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: donderdag 5 oktober 2006 15:32
Aan: '57 Super D-500
Onderwerp: Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler's Walter P. Chrysler versions

Jim, since the website is in Dutch, I'm not sure what that is. . .can you tell me, exactly?/

Mark   mjh

'57 Super D-500 <57_Super_D-500@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don’t know whether you’ll have these in the US, but I cab imagine you do: Walter P. Chrysler versions.

See for yourself at the Dutch Chrysler site, at:

Since it’s possible to give a reply to that. I have replied that as soon as there is going to be a Virgil M. Exner  version, I will buy it blindfolded!!

I will let you know Chrysler’s answer.

Jim Hoekendijk

The Netherlands

’57 Dodge Lancer D-500 x2