Re: [FWDLK] REAR AXLES---REBUILD EXPERIENCE

Re: [FWDLK] REAR AXLES---REBUILD EXPERIENCE

The inner seal keeps the gear oil in the rear end from mingling  with the grease that is packed into the wheel bearings. In my experience, when rear end oil gets into the wheel bearings, the resulting mixture will leak past the outer seal and make a mess of things.

Mike