Re: [FWDLK] 1955 CHRYSLER 300

We have a 300 Club Member with a 1962 Chrysler New Yorker wagon with a/c broke down in Palm Springs with an apparently bad alternator.  Anyone in the area with a tool kit and a socket set might give him a call or e-mail in the AM to see if you can assist.

I have given him the NAPA numbers for the alternator, diodes & voltage regulator.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

Broken down in Palm Springs in our '62 NY wagon.

Can someone please go to the club website, look up under the Technical Site, the NAPA part number for the Alternator with the A/C double pulley?

There are some napa's out here, so maybe I can find a unit on the shelf, buy some tools and fix my car. (I know...I should always carry tools!)

Thanks!!!

Matt Allyn

Exec. in Charge of Prod.

Granada America