Re: [FWDLK] Engile oil - Filer?

And on top of that, I used a FRAM C134PL which apparently had a to fat
rubber ring, ,
One thing you learn the hard way is to check the old filter to see if it's rubber seal ring is with it. It's all too easy to remove the filter and leave the seal on the block. When you install the new filter, it now is double sealed. Usually, it blows out quickly and pumps all the oil out, but I have changed oil and found double seals on the removed filter which were there for 3500 miles or so.

while
having to positioning my body in the most strange ways, to reach there.

I always take my finger and wipe the block where the seal seals if I can't see it good.