[FWDLK] reproduction headliner strips. get your order in//////////////

[FWDLK] reproduction headliner strips. get your order in//////////////

Just a note to all that the dies are getting built at this time for the chrome plastic retainer moldings that hold up the headliners on the hardtops.  I received a phone call from Pakistan on Friday and they have got the male die done and only need to do the female die.  I should have the first sample for inspection in 4-6 weeks.  That’s what they told me anyway. Once I approve it, it will take one week till I have the first run.  I have at this time 31 orders for a set of these plastic headliner retainers. The good part is all the wagons used them, all the Plymouth hardtops, and all the dodges so this will help out a lot of people.  They will be chrome on one side like the factory ones,  at this time, I hoping I will be able to sell the strips for 80.00 each.  They will produced in 6 foot lengths. Ill have to sell 2200 strips to get my investment back so that probably won’t happen.  I had to have a minimum run of 5000 feet to get them built. There are only two people on the list who wont get them from me..  Im sure you  know who you are so don’t contact me.. Im also getting 100 strips done in gold.  Ive had 4 people contact me saying there furys were factory gold so Im getting some of them done..  anyway if you want a set, contact me at  mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

mel