From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bryan Scott
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:41 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 48 year old paint

Hi All,

The paint on my 58 Fireflite is original to the car.  It's heavily
oxidized.
I'd like to buff-out a section to see if I can get a close sample of the

original color. Does anyone have a preferred product and/or process for
bringing oxidized
paint back to life?  I plan to use an orbital buffer, but I'd like to
know
if there is a "best" product to achieve maximum results. Also, if anyone
has
any tips for the "process", please tell!