Re: [FWDLK] carpet sets

Eddie, to my limited knowledge, on 1960 products, I am not aware that
Chrysler made "molded" carpetings, until the mid/late 60's.

If I am correct, about 1960's carpeting merely being flat-sheet stitched
together, any competent local upholstery shop should have no problem, in
"following" any remnants you might have, as far as providing proper
templates for  run- lengths and stitch-patterns.

If you have no OEM carpet remnants, List members can give you good
images/dimensions of their carpeting.

Of some interest, at least as far as 57-58 Dodges are concerned,  is
that the front carpet section, which lies over the front edge of the
rear section, as NO 'formal' stitched "binding"
on its cut-edge, but, rather, only  a rough-cut-edge .

Black material is ubiquitous; blue or green shade may be tougher to
find.

Your local upholstery shop can also custom-apply clear plastic vinyl, ,
to protect your valuable seat material, too.

Just ask-around, if you are lucky enuf to live in a Big-City, & actually
have choices, about which shop the rodders patronize!

Neil Vedder