From: Jean Debos <jdebos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Broadcast <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Forward Look Broadcast <l-forwardlook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:07:36 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Shop Manuals

Hello all,

My 0.02 chf worth...I ordered this cd/manual for my 62s and it is very
complete, although it took me forever to print it and bind it... a good
experience nonetheless.

Now that I am restoring the H, I need clear diagrams/pictures/ detail photos,
and the cd doesn't give enough detail (some pictures are too dark), so I
bought a good old 1962 Chrysler Imperial Manual on eBay...paid a lot more
than for the cd but I have clear diagrams, pictures and so on...

Just a comment...

Cheers

Jean