[FWDLK] Hemmings-ARAMA!

Got my 12/06 subscription, of Hemmings Classic Car, yesterday, & almost
didn't open its plastic baggie (as it 'features' front-driver Generic
Motor-mobiles, on its cover), and read it in bed, last nite , but
figured the article might put me to sleep, quickly, so did open it, &
LO:
there on page 8 is a 1/4-page mini-article on Virgil-the-Buried-Plymouth
!

Like to think that I had some minor effect, on its publication, as I had
contacted Hemmings, Motor Trend Classic, & Classic Automobile, &
'informed' them of this event, suggested that they attend Tulsarama, &
his 'Birthday' party, & referred them to the Doubletree Hotel & the
Tulsarama comittee.

This article should get non-FWDLK'ers spreading the 'word' !

Neil Vedder