[FWDLK] big block motor mounts reproduced..and progress report on headli

[FWDLK] big block motor mounts reproduced..and progress report on headliner strips

Im in the process of getting the big block motor mounts reproduced at this time. This will enable us to install any mopar big block  engine from the 350 to the 440  into 55-59 mopars. Hard to find as they have been, this will make a nice and factory looking mount fit into the fined mopars.  I will be doing 50 sets so if anyone wants or needs a set now or for the future, let me know now and Ill reserve a set for you. Should be done by the end of this week…  also, the headliner retainer strips are in the process of getting done,  the dies are almost made for our first inspection.  Get your orders in for them also so that when your headliners fall down, you will have nice new plyable replacements..  email me directly please at mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel Bohnenkamp

Classic Restorations

Specializing in mopar fins parts and restorations