[FWDLK] Emailing: CIMG5795.JPG

    Look what I found on a trip to Spokane today, I have been wanting to stop here and see if the 55 Dodge was for sale, well, it is for $1,600.00 and he says he has a complete parts car with a better trim package for $250.00. The 62 Imperial can be bought for $2,000.00 and there is a 56 Pontiac wagon for $1,200.00 with the transmission in the back of the wagon, he said the engine was in the trunk but I didn't see anything but the transmission. I have a couple more pictures of the 55 Dodge but not the parts car.
John
    Deep Creek Motors
    W 22110 Highway 2
    3 miles west of Fairchild AFB
    Deep Creek, Washington
    509-299-3431
    open 9-6 Monday-Saturday
    I tried to send more pictures but it was rejected for size, I have pictures of the Imperial and many more of the Dodge but none of the parts car I also have one of the pontiac wagon.