Re: [FWDLK] mouse problems

On Nov 1, 2006, at 8:07 PM, Ted Blackington wrote:

I have battled mice for years (and rats) and found the only solution is to move the cars frequently.

Oh yes- my strange neighbor two homes down has over 20 cats which constantly cross my property-go figure!!
they're looking for your mice (rats)

As to the squirrel cage, I worked for Acura, and we had a customer that came in with a dead mouse smell and a funny noise. Turned out that there was a dead mouse in the fan. She didn't want to pay us and said "How do I know that mouse didn't come with the car from Japan?" The tech held out the mouse in a plastic bag and told her "See, round eyes, definitely an American mouse!"