Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Educated

Thanks Roy! Finally one who had the guts to speak up!

In this new times of Internet there are too many people with too much time on their hands to sit in front of their computer critizing people about this and that meanwhile they mail and phone their paint-guy this and suspensionshop that who actually restores their car. The only thing they put into it are money, and one day they drive out somebody?s shop with a shiny ?new? car to show of at some ?club? somewhere.

Some of them will never have the sensation a person feel after he pulled a junker out of a yard somewhere and restored everything himself. All the hours spent welding in new floors, or in different junkyards looking for a better mirror or the rare missing trim you need for the quarter-panel.

I managed 12 years in school until I was a, a, well nothing. But I manage anyhow, make a decent living, travel the world, enjoying my MoPars. I could write and do math better though.

From all the forums and mailinglists I monitor and sometimes tribute I have learned something. About 10% actually know something and can help, the rest are only passing on something they heard from their buddys cousin who have read something on the net somewhere. This list was not like this, but lately some use it as a place to write off whatever they have on their mind for the day.

Stig Molteberg, Norway