From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Filtz
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 10:20 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's

Group,

This discussion came up the other day.   How much of the "car culture"
attributed to the 50's is real and how much is media?    I.E. Did teens
in the 50's really hang fuzzy dice from the mirror and raccoon tales
from the antenna?   Having not grown up in the 50's, I don't know what
the answer is.

Greg in WI
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer