Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's

In a message dated 11/3/2006 12:21:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, filtz1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This discussion came up the other day.   How much of the "car culture"
attributed to the 50's is real and how much is media?    I.E. Did teens
in the 50's really hang fuzzy dice from the mirror and raccoon tales
from the antenna?   Having not grown up in the 50's, I don't know what
the answer is.

Yep, we did all that, and lots more.  We were, after all....TEENAGERS!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan