To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's

The simple answer is YES!
also... add Red Wheel Stripes around the edge of the rim; Whitewall Inserts ( specially made rings to fit inside the wheel, between the tire & the rim bead, to make whitewalls out of blackwalls); "Lakes Pipes"; Competition Stripes.....

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe
1999 Dakota

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Filtz" <filtz1@xxxxxxxxxxx>