Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's

a57fury@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ray
I wonder if a good restoration shop can make hood louvres? I'll have to ask at the shop where I took my cars. I'll bet they can. Did they actually have a machice that made the louvres? One side at a time or the whole hood at once? I never gave it much thought.
John

as I recall,   ONE louver punched at a time

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy