Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

I prefer a car stock myself but I still get a kick out of remembering what my Dad did to his cars when he still cared more about how they looked (then) than how comfy they are (now).

He always liked to raise the front end a few inches (the car always looked like you were punching the gas) and install the kind of headlights that looked like the top halves were chrome... what the heck were those were called?

His cars ALWAYS had to be 2 door hardtops and preferably ALL black. The whole thing came together best on the all black '62 Impala SS.

(BTW Tom, I'm originally from Southern Ohio too, Wheelersburg)