Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

Re: [FWDLK] Stuck in the 50's or just sightly into the 60's.

They were called "Sleepy Eyes" and were Chrome plated sheetmetal which you slipped under the Headlight Bulb retainer.

We all had them along with Chrome Extensions on our Duals, if we didn't have side pipes.

Ray