[FWDLK] 57-58 Heater delete plates needed

[FWDLK] 57-58 Heater delete plates needed

Hi all,

I’m looking for the 57 or 58 heater delete covers for the engine side of the dash panels ie to cover the heater box and blower motor hole, part numbers 1750 445 and 1751 078. The heater box one has ribs running through it from memory.

According to my parts book ALL models, Dodge, Plymouth, DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial use the same panel.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Owen