[FWDLK] My '57

I have a '57 Plymouth Belvedere pushbutton automatic 4dr. sedan for sale.
It has a 318 engine and a torqueflight trans. There are 67,000 original
miles on the car. Work done includes u-joints, ball joints, replaced the
thermostat, resealed the master cylinder, pulled the brakes and had them
turned, replaced the passenger and driver's windows, added power steering
harvested from a '59 Fury, retrofitted seatbelts, replaced all taillight
and brake covers, pulled engine and had rebuilt. The engine did not get
put back into the car because my Uncle Biff died. In all honesty, I'm not
a mechanic and I cannot work on the car without him. All of the parts are
present and accounted for. Plus lots of extra ones like door arm rests,
taillamp and brake light covers, ashtrays, dome light cover, extra
steering column, blinker handle, gauge assembly, etc., etc. I really loved
this car bunches. I am not at all mechanically inclined and I can't put it
back together without paying lots of money I don't have. So instead, I'm
selling it for $2000 For a small amount of sweat equity you could walk
away with a beautiful car. I have photos taken 6/2006 and a mechanic who
would love to tell you all about the engine redo. Please help me find a
home for my car.

Thank you
Leah Odom