[FWDLK] 1955 Mopar Horn Relay

Can some knowledgeable person provide the AUTO-LITE number for the horn
relay for a 1955 Chrysler C-300?  I have a functional but corroded horn
relay that came with a used wiring loom (supposedly from a 1955 Chrysler)
that has the AUTO-LITE ID of RAF-4001 on the bottom of the mounting plate,
but my Chrysler Parts Manual does not have a cross-reference for RAF-4001 to
a Chrysler parts number.  The same Parts Manual lists the same part number
for all 1955 Mopars (15953410).  I'd like to get a nice NOS horn relay, but
need the AUTO-LITE number to verify I'm getting the proper part.  Generic
after-market relays are available and I've already got one of those.  It has
the proper three screw terminals and one bullet socket but it doesn't look
"right"--and it isn't.  Anyone with a nice, extra NOS proper horn relay or a
source for one, please advise.

Thanks in advance.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber