[FWDLK] Here's a VERY presentable 61 Seneca!

[FWDLK] Here's a VERY presentable 61 Seneca!

Senecas were the entry-level model, & I dunno (but could get off my
duff, & confirm, easily enuf) whether a hardtop model was even available
(but bet that one was available).

There is a poor-condition 60 Seneca 4-dr sedan
on the ePay, right now, but THIS 61 2-dr sedan
is in remarkable GOOD condition, AND , being a strippo, is a GREAT
candidate,  for the-man-looking-for-one , to HOT-ROD it, & "Maxi-fy" it!

AND, as we all know, a presentable "DRIVER"
is the best of all 'restoration-worlds', as you can enjoy your car, as
you work on it!