Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 4 Dec 2006 to 5 Dec 2006 (#2006-79)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 4 Dec 2006 to 5 Dec 2006 (#2006-79)

...Heh, heh; Larry; you can "drive" the car, UNTIL it's time to get the
car 'up' to the staging area, & the nice B-J employee comes, and drives
it "away" from you!!!

After that, it AIN'T yours, no  more!

I'll be there, on THUR, so, hopefully I can see the car, in the 'Sold'
lot (of course, at No Reserve, for all the cars, they're ALL "Sold",
altho, sometimes, the OWNER has to buy-back his own car (& pay the 8%
Seller's commision, on the 'sale' price ) because the "high-bid"  price
is too-low.

You didn't say when, on WED, that  it "should"  go across the block.

I'll PM you w/my "SWAG"......

Bueno afortuna!