[FWDLK] Exhaust Manifolds for 1960 Dodge Crossram Engine

[FWDLK] Exhaust Manifolds for 1960 Dodge Crossram Engine

I have an acquaintance who is in need of the correct exhaust manifolds for a 1960 Dodge crossram engine.  I suspect that they are the same as the 1960 Chrysler 300F?  However, I think that the 1960 300F has a bracket on the right manifold for mounting of the generator and the 1961 300G did not have the bracket because the alternator mounts to the engine instead of to the exhaust manifold.

He has a nice pair of the cast iron header type exhaust manifolds used on the 1963 300J and the 1964 300K engines with the crossram option.  He may be interested in a trade.

If you have a spare set, please contact Wayne at wcksweiland@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Jim