Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Keeping a secret....

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Keeping a secret....

Joe,

Not to put you on the spot, but I am sure I probably speak for alot of folks on the mailing list when I say we'd really enjoy hearing about anything you'd like to share about what you did at Chrysler... what plant or facility, what types of things you worked on, time frame, etc.

Thanks!

Scott

I was there at Chrysler in the FWDLK years.  In a funny way, my mindset turned around to the point that the new cars always seemed to be two years old, because the ones we worked on day-by-day felt current to us.

Whenever someone would contact me for a tune-up, I'd have to shift gears mentally, and of course always wanted to make their car more "modern", because I knew what was coming down the pipe.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan