[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Keeping a secret....

[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: [FWDLK] Keeping a secret....

We,,. Joe, which car models particularly stick-
out, in your memory.

I would think that the 57's (for better or worse ;   meaning desgn
versus construction!) and the 61's( design) might come to mind.

Although, your focus was always looking ahead, did you experience much
feedback, or Corp-impact, regarding the Public Acceptance
of a particular design?

Disabuse us.

Neil Vedder