Re: [FWDLK] Scottsdale in January

...that 56 Dodge "sedan" is actually the SAME 56 CRL "Golden Lancer"
"Super-"  "D500" (note all the asterisks, involved..) 2 dr hardtop (THAT
much, appears to be legitimate) which sold,. LAST year, for over
$200K....

IMHO, based upon the carbs, air cleaners, the fuel line routing, the car
is almost certainly not an original "Super-D", and, the seller, last
year, greatly mis-represented the rarety/originality/    correctness of
the car, altho it did/does look 'pretty'.

Of course, seller's bidding-"shills" are NOT un-heard of, and, the
seller can buy-back his own car, at the highest-bid-amount, subject to
the expense of 8% buyer's-fee,  AND the 8% Seller's-commission (if I
understand that 16% rip-off;  excuse me : "charge", correctly) .....so,
it will be interesting to see what this car gets bid-up-to, this year.

The "Smart" money, @ B-J MUST know that this car is being "turned" ,
this year.

Neil Vedder