Re: [FWDLK] overdrive idea for aluminum torqueflight

Re: [FWDLK] overdrive idea for aluminum torqueflight

Might be possible with an J.W. Ultrabell bell housing. Don't know how the 518 and lock-up converter would stand up to a stock HP engine or one that has been hopped up a little. Might have to invest some money in beefing up the tranny and converter.

Bill Huff