[FWDLK] cars on I-39 heading north

Hi all,
    No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, just been busy selling the farm, driving RVs to Alaska and trying out sitting still for last 7 months.  Sitting around gets boring, and I can only cut the grass so many times a week, so I went back to school and re-acquired my CDL.
    So, since I have gotten my CDL, I took up driving the big rigs for a change of scenery.  As I was heading South on I-39 in IL enroute to Columbus IN,  I noticed a 56-57-58?? Chrysler or DeSoto on a trailer being hauled Northbound, followed by another trailer a few miles behind hauling a 56-57-58??? Chrysler or DeSoto!  One of the two being a ragtop.   Both looked to be projects.
Any chance a member(s) on the list is the lucky owner(s)?

John in WI
ps: No, I didn't get my car done in those 7 months...ahh the call of the Harley and the open road!  But, I keep looking toward June 07 in Tulsa... I better get to work!