Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 Dec 2006 to 17 Dec 2006 (#2006-91)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 Dec 2006 to 17 Dec 2006 (#2006-91)

I don't know about all those uses of WD-40 but is is a good starter fluid for 2-cycle engines like snowmobiles. With the only lubrication in a two cycle engine being mixed witht the fuel, WD-40 will work just like an ether (sic) type starting fluid but with the added advantage of having a lubricant included and therefore will not score the cylinder walls.

George