De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Jan-Peter Nowak
Envoyé : lundi 18 décembre 2006 13:31
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] rear axle gears needed

Hi,

my '57 Fury's rear axle is at the shop right now and it turned out to be too worn to be any good.

Where might I find a new pinion & ring set? It is a 8 3/4" axle with 1634983 casting number and 1 3/8" pinion.

The only spare I have is a 3.73 ratio which is a bit too much for me - I would rather have one closer to the original 3.18.

Any leads?

Jan