Re: [FWDLK] Single bulb turn flasher.....how did they do that?

Re: [FWDLK] Single bulb turn flasher.....how did they do that?

Larry,

According to the wiring diagram for my 56 Dodge, the indicator light runs off the flasher and the flashing signal is switched at the turn signal switch.

Details: at the flasher socket, blue wire (terminal L) is 12v, red wire (terminal X) goes to the TS switch, and white wire (terminal P) to the flasher indicator bulb.

Dave Homstad

56 Dodge D500

56 Coronet Convert