[FWDLK] A true Christmas story...

My wife's aunt is one of the most giving persons in her town, not just at Christmas but every day of the year.

Yesterday she was visited by a fellow from their old car club. He spent the better part of ten years restoring a Model A roadster to near perfect condition. Now he's dying of cancer, has only a matter of months and maybe weeks to live. His wife is also in the end stages of cancer.

He told auntie that he and his wife had given it a lot of thought, and he wanted her to have his Model A. Not when he died but right now. He didn't
give it to her, but he charged her about 1/3 what it's worth.

Merry Christmas !!!

Mandatory MoPar content: Horace and John Dodge designed and built the early Model T engines and rear axles. After they left Henry they built their own brand "for people who wanted a real car."

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge