[FWDLK] New Member

Seasons Greetings to All:

I just recently found this group and already enjoy the conversations and topics. My name is Gary Stauffer and I am in Beautiful Central Oregon. The high desert does a great job of keeping the 'brown death' at bay.  Although I am told that many of you are of the restoration persuasion, I admit to being more of a hot rodder. I recently sold my stock 57 NY so now it time to move onto another one of my long term projects:  1950 Dodge Wayfarer, with Jaguar suspension, a right nice 392 HEMI and a few sheetmetal mods.  Now, with your indulgence, a business plug...If any one is in need, for the last 25 years I have been selling engine rebuild parts for all of the early Hemi engines as well as specialty parts like trans adapters, rebuilt rockers, reground cams and similar.  Generally I can supply similar parts for the poly engines.  Send a note if you have need of my services or just want to talk shop.
Best Wishes to all in the coming year.