[FWDLK] Found & fixed a rattle, today.

Was out enjoying the Global Warming (or, El Nino, if you prefer), today,
when  finally, after only about two months of having experienced it,
figgered out that the high-pitched rattle, which was drumming in my left
ear, was coming from the driver's side "Dome" light bezel!

I had thought that it might be related to something inside the door, or
quarter  trim panel(s). It was 'driving' me nuts.

Toward the end of the  ride, I happened to reach up 'there', and LO! the
bezel was 'loose'!

Got home & popped  out the dome lens, & tightened-down the two interior
mounting screws (after custom-cutting some small pieces from my
tire-inner-tube, which everybody should have in his parts bin, for
general-purpose "insullation/noise-reduction"  usage; the inner-tube is
tough neoprene-type material and serves as both a "locking" receptacle,
and rattle-silencer for  sheetmetal screws which otherwize are  merely
inserted into  mating-slots, on the inner-body, and which can be a
major-source for metal-on-metal noise, as the screw-mounts  loosen-up).

Voila: noise-be-GONE.

Went over to the pass-side dome light, & discovered that its inner
bulb-assembly was actually dislocated from its bezel-socket.

That HAD to be making some noise (altho not audible to the driver).

Resecured the light bulb, and called it a successful day.

Moral: get yourself a wasted  inner tube remnant, from your favorite
tire shop, and USE it, to secure miscellaneous screw/fastener
connections throughout your car, for anti-backoff, and for noise
insullation, on any metal : metal interface.

Neil Vedder