Re: [FWDLK] brand new 1957 Plymouth Belvedere

Re: [FWDLK] brand new 1957 Plymouth Belvedere

In a message dated 1/25/2007 11:19:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mrdonr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have been quietly listening to everyone's discussion and anticipation about this event for over a year now. This is the first time I thought about the mentioned savings account. Does anyone know anything about that? Is it still accountable and how much would $100 be worth with 50 years of interest? Aside from our special interest in the Plymouth, that bank account may turn out to be the biggest valued prize.
Don,
I'm not a financial wizard, (We already knew that!), but as I recall, the prize was a $100 savings bond, and I don't think that they accrue interest after they mature, do they?

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan