[FWDLK] Heads for a 273 Needed

Not exactly fwd look but thought I'd ask anyway.  Our 273 for our 66 Dodge Dart resto has bad heads(cracked) that cannot be used with the rebuilt engine.  Same thing on a spare engine.  So--anyone have a good, usable pair of heads for a 273 V-8.  Seems it's easy to find 'em for 318s and up but not for 273s.  If you know of a source, Please let me know.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins
 510-234-9649