Re: [FWDLK] DO I choose 59 PLYM WAGON or 300D???

Ed, the station wagon lines should work fine, I used Chrysler 300 stainless lines on my 57 Plymouth and they fit fine but I connected to an accessory trans cooler in front of the radiator.DickW.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:27 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] DO I choose 59 PLYM WAGON or 300D???

Hello List
I need your opinion and thought process.

I can obtain NORS TRANSMISSION COOLING LINES for my 59 SPORTFURY 361!!
The problem is,,,,he only has sets for a 1959 PLYMOUTH STATION WAGON
or CHRYSLER 300C/300D

Based on distances from the rad to the transmo,,,which would be a better choice??????

THANKS
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY