[FWDLK] POLY ENGINE HYDRAULIC CAMS

I was on the phone with Jim Dowell from Racer Brown Cams about my HEMI cam and he mentioned to me that they offer new hydraulic cams,lifters,and pushrods to convert poly 318/301/303,ect. engines from solid to hydraulic lifters.Their prices are very reasonable.Something to consider if you are now or planning in the future to rebuild a poly engine.As you all probably know Racer Brown is one of the original "old time" cam companies for Mopars.They also sell new and regrind cams for most other Mopar and Brand X and Y engines.
Jim can be reached after 2 PM EST weekdays at 410-866-7660.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 HEMI/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom