[FWDLK] 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet

[FWDLK] 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet

Hello Everyone,

Time to mark your calendars for a car event you don't want to miss!  The
following is a general description of what we have planned for the 2007
Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet.  Take the time to checkout
our website and see how much fun we have had at the past Meets.

The Tennessee Valley Region of the Walter P. Chrysler Club and Robert &
Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or enthusiasts of C-Body,
Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial,
and Packard Motor Company products to attend the 2007 Chattanooga
Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Memorial Day
weekend, May 25 - 28, 2007.  For additional INFORMATION be sure to visit
our website for full details about this event:
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/  or email soule100@xxxxxxxxxxx

Make your plans now to attend the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, &
Packard Meet. We had an excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are
 looking forward to another fine meet this summer in Chattanooga. Tons of
pictures and several videos of previous Summer Meets can be found and at
our website: http://home.highertech.net/~soule/  Last year's meet was a
blast from the past and this years should be just as much fun, if not
more. And remember -- this meet is open to *ALL* C Body Chrysler products
and Packard automobiles! So polish that chrome, wax that paint, shine
those tires, and come to the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet in
Chattanooga, TN, on May 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th.

Hope to see you Memorial Day Weekend!

Robert M. Soule, III

My Chrysler & Imperial Collection
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

Information: 2007 Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/

Tribute To My Late Father
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/RMS/