From: Tom Stroup [mailto:tstroup@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 7. helmikuuta 2007 6:57
Subject: Re: Jingle Bellzzzz!

This morning the temperature was 2 below zero at 8 am.

The snow hit and my college closed at 1 pm. Closed tomorrow.

My lane is a third of a mile with curves and hills, and now topped

with about 9 inches of snow.  Winter wonderland !

Where is that global warming when you need it ?

Tom                   in southern Ohio